Welcome to the Heart to Heart CV Risk Assessment Calculator Palm Tool page
Thank you for taking the time to visit our Heart to Heart CV Risk Assessment Calculator Palm Tool page. We hope you will find this tool useful for your day to day clinical routine. Some sample screen shots are here.
To install the Heart to Heart tool, you will need an extra Palm library, called "math.lib" Most likely, you already have this tool installed on your Palm. However, if you need to download this tool, please go to this link: Math.lib. (Link is also available on download page.)
More information about the calculator may be found at the main Med-decisions.com website. Please submit feedback about the tool to the following email address: LRC@med-decisions.com. If you are having difficulties downloading the tool, please contact: Yueh Lee. Clinical questions about the tool may be addressed to Dr. Mike Pignone. We would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you might have to make our tool better for you.
Finally, we will ask that you fill out a quick registration form. Our goal is simply to perform an informal survey of those who have downloaded our tool to help us better understand our potential users- we will place your name on a mailing list to inform you of any updates of the tool, but no other messages will be sent to that list. You may opt out of the list if you choose. Your email and contact information will NOT be sold, shared or given to any other entity, and will only be used to inform you of any updates to the tool.
Thanks for your interest in the Heart to Heart Palm-based Coronary Heart Disease Risk Assessment tool. To continue on to the registration form and download page, please read and accept our end user license agreement.
Med-Decisions.com END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Software License Agreement for Med-Decisions.com PDA Cardiovascular Risk Tool.
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW), COPYING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS END USER
LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE "NO" BUTTON AND/OR DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
- GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms below, Med-Decisions.com ("Med-Decisions") hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and to use the downloadable, PDA Cardiovascular Risk Tool ("Software").
If you are licensing the Software as an individual or not-for-profit charitable entity (as set forth in U.S.C., Title 26, Section 501 (c)(3)(excluding governmental entities and educational institutions)) only, your license will be free to
you for the term of the Agreement and you may: (i) install and use the Software on a single computer for your personal, use.
If you are licensing the Software on behalf of a for-profit entity, governmental entity, or educational institution, you will need to arrange licensing of the software for your organization.
Whether you are licensing the Software as an individual or on behalf of an entity, you may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part; (iii) distribute copies of the Software; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; or (v) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
- TITLE: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Med-Decisions.com. The Software is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Software is provided to you at no, or minimal charge. YOU AGREE THAT MED-DECISIONS.COM HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MED-DECISIONS.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING,
BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MED-DECISIONS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFIT) ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You must assume the entire risk of using the program. IN NO EVENT SHALL MED-DECISIONS.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE ZONE LABS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF MED-DECISIONS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT
WILL MED-DECISIONS.COMS' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT,
OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, IF THE RELEVANT PRODUCT WAS PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE YOU AGREE MED-DECISIONS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement, or if you are licensing the Software on behalf of an entity and do
not elect to continue the license. No notice shall be required from MED-DECISIONS.COM to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, except for failure to renew, you must uninstall and destroy all copies of the Software.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina as they are applied to agreements between North Carolina residents entered into and to be performed entirely within North Carolina. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and MED-DECISIONS.COM, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between MED-DECISIONS.COM and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Reservation of rights.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by MED-DECISIONS.COM.
© 2006 MED-DECISIONS.COM, Inc. All rights reserved.
Click Here to ACCEPT this EULA and proceed.